MOUNT MOREH-YAH : The mountain where YeHoVaH is Our Teacher
1) “Righteous King” Jer. 23:
- 5 “Behold, the days are coming,” declares Yah, “When I shall raise up for David a righteous Branch; And He will reign as king and act wisely And do justice and righteousness in the land
- Jer. 33:15 ‘In those days and at that time I will cause a righteous Branch of David to spring forth; and He shall execute justice and righteousness on the earth.” Yeshua spoke as a King in Matt. 5:1-19 as He explained to the people the significance of following His commands.
2) “Righteous servant” Zech. 3:
- 8 ‘Now listen, Joshua the high priest, you and your friends who are sitting in front of you — indeed they are men who are a symbol, for behold, I am going to bring in My servant the Branch.
- Zech. 6:12 “Then say to him, ‘Thus says Yah of hosts, “Behold, a man whose name is Branch, for He will branch out from where He is; and He will build the temple of Elohim.” Yeshua’s name is righteousness, the branch. He came from the stem of Jesse.
3) Righteous “Son of man” Luke 6:5
- And he said unto them, That the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.” Luke 5:24 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power upon earth to forgive sins, (he said unto the sick of the palsy,) I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy couch, and go into thine house.” (KJV)
4) Righteous “atoning sacrifice” Hebr. 10:12
- But this man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of Yah;” Hebr. 9:26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath He appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself.”
5) “Righteous judge”
- The Book of Revelation explains how Yah will judge us in the end according to our DEEDS. Rev. 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.”In all those verses Yeshua is being talked about.
Above the head of this woman (constellation of Bethulah), there is a crown of twelve stars which stand for the twelve tribes of Israel. She is depicted as a woman in labour, travailing, giving birth to the Jewish Messiah, the man child who was to rule all Nations. Yah reveals to us in the Book of Revelation that there will be another astronomical occurrence of this same magnitude some day when Yeshua returns.
- Rev. 12:1-2 And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars; and she was with child; and she cried out, being in labour and in pain to give birth.” On the night Yeshua was born the woman Bethulah appeared just as described in the Book of Revelation, clothed with the sun and the moon under her feet.
- THE TRUTH of the matter Yeshua (The King Of The Jews) was born in a sukkah (booth) on the first High Holy day of the Feast of Booths (Sukkot) during the date is Tishri 15th . Sukkah (Strongs #4908, or 168), tent, tabernacle, manger, temporary dwelling, is all the same word in Hebrew.
- As Yeshua was born in a Tabernacle in Bethlehem, so too Yah dwelled in the Tabernacle surrounded by fire and smoke in the wilderness during the time of the Exodus.