MOUNT MOREH-YAH : The mountain where YeHoVaH is Our Teacher
Yehoshua fulfilled the spring feasts
what are the spring feasts?
In the month of Aviv or Abib which is the first Month of the Biblical Hebrew Calendar when the first silver of the renewed moon (Month) coincides with the time that the barley crops reaches its the stage of maturity i.e. it is now ready to be used as offering to YeHoVah, on the fourteen day will the day of
- 1st day of Aviv the first silver of the renewed moon sighted and barley crops matured in Israel we then declared Happy NEW YEAR (ROSH HASHANA)
- 14th day of Aviv is Passover Sacrifice
- 15th day of Aviv is Feast of Unleavened Bread
- Firstsfruits is the day after the weekly Sabbath (Yom Ha Bikkurim)
- Feast of Shavuot fifty days later (Pentecost)
This are the spring feast that Yeshua the suffering servant fulfilled while he was on earth. All the apostle wrote about the spring feast and how it relate to Yeshua our Messiah. Apostle Shaul wrote to people that use Yah reckoning of time in 1st Thessalonian chp 5 :1- end. for us to understand the day or the coming of Yeshua we must go back to our Hebrew Roots to understand the culture, many Christians have being deceived by Hasatan and have followed the Romans the Sun gods worshipers.
To go back to our Hebrew roots is very important to us understanding the Hebrew Scripture. The book of Roman chp 3:1-2
- 1. What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?
- 2. Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.
He wrote to the Hebrews in Chp 5 :
- 12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again, which you be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. Shaul was telling them that they should be the teacher but now you are now be taught.
Apostle Peter wrote in 1Peter 4:
- 11 If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
The Acts of the Apostles chp 7
- :38 This is he, who was among the called out ones in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sinai, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:
WHAT ARE THIS ORACLES OF YEHOVAH? because if we do not understand what they are, then we cannot understand what the first century followers of Yeshua are talking about.
Moshe and the prophets were sent to the twelve tribes of Israel, not to the Romans sun god worshipers, Greeks British, and the American. But Yahweh committed His written Oracles(Logion in Latin) of the Holy Scriptures to ISRAEL'S KEEPING. So you need to know the culture that was in place to understand the HEBREW Scripture.
Yahweh signature was upon the Torah if you look at the Equidistance Letter Sequence in the five books of Moses it all spelled out YHVH. Israel is YeHoVah'S Beloved and if you want to be loved by Yahweh keeps HIs Oracles.
The Torah is the foundation of the HOLY SCRIPTURE
Apostle Timothy spoke about the Torah in 2nd Timothy chp3 15-17
- 15. And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Messiah.
- 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
- 17 That the man of Yah may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. Here he is clearly talking about the torah Oracles and not Theology man made religion.
All the apostles are all Israelites( Jewish) Acts 22:3 and 23:6 they all quote from the Torah in all there preaching Acts chp 17: 2;11 18:28, 2nd kefa (peter) 3:15-17 peters warning.
- 15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
- 16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
- 17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own steadfastness'. so we need Israel. Peter uses the word wicked because they twisted the word of Yahweh the truth was not in them.
Matthew chp 22:29
- 29. Yeshua answered and said unto them,Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures (Torah), nor the power of Yahweh,
The Torah is Yahweh's INSTRUCTION on how to live a Holy life. The Living Oracles of Yahweh :- The Feast of Yahweh were committed to Israel.
The feasts are the shadow pictures of things that the Messiah must fulfilled
Matt chp 5:
- 17 Yeshua said that Think not that I am come to destroy the Torah, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
- 18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
I Will start by looking at the Gospel of Luke chp 24 :
- 1 Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them.
- 2 And they found the stone rolled away from the sepulchre.
- 3 And they entered in, and found not the body of the Lord Jesus. 4 And it came to pass, as they were much perplexed thereabout, behold, two men stood by them in shining garments:
- 5 And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead?
- 6 He is not here, but is risen: remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee,
- 7 Saying,The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.
- 8 And they remembered his words
This is the Death, Burial and Resurrection of Yeshua the Messiah in verse 13 to End. two men were travelling to a village called Emmaus. Yeshua's Appearance and recognition to the two men on the way to Emmaus. and He open up there understanding they recognised Him. They have just seen the resurrected Messiah
In Isaiah 46:
- 9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
- 10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
- 11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.
Yahweh declared the end from the beginning (Genesis) He will do all His pleasure saith YeHoVaH lets look at Genesis and see how the end was declared from the beginning. Genesis 1:14
- 14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
- 4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names
Yahweh literally named all the stars. the stars has the same name, no matter what language you speak it means the same
- 1 The heavens declare the glory of Yah; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
- 2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
- 3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
- 4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
And there appeared a great sign in the heavens Revelation 12:1-3
- 1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
- 2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered
bethulah in Hebrew = Virgin
Virgo in Latin = Virgin
Bethulah was clothed with the sun and moon under her feet Revelation 12:2-5
Ariel has a star between his feet called Ha Melech, The king (Latin) Regullus== the regal one, the King
The Sabbath: The Day /Millennium of YHVH
High day Sabbath - let them be for Signs and for Seasons , Seasons are called moa' dim ( Mikra = Rehearsals)
This are my feasts and your rehearsals (Leviticus 23:1-end), The Sabbath is the weekly feast, A weekly Rehearsals and it look forward to the Sabbath Millennium. The 7th Millennium is when Messiah will rule.
Messiah fulfils the PASSOVER and feast of Unleavened Bread in 4029 CE He is our Passover Lamb.The Last supper is not the Passover meal. When Yeshua was on the cross the only disciple that was with him when He died was John
- 38 Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee.
- 39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas: 40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of 16:4
Matt 16: 1
- 1 The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven.
- 2 He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red.
- 3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?
- 4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas.And he left them, and departed.
- 5 And when his disciples were come to the other side, they had forgotten to take bread.
- 6 Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.
The Bikkurim The first Fruit Offering
A day after the weekly Sabbath
1st Corinthians chp 15
Lev chp 23 1-end
The feast of Shavuot( Day of Pentecost)
50 days latter the fulfilment of John Prophecy that He that cometh after me will baptise you with Holy spirit and fire.
Acts chp 1:
- 4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them which saith he, ye have heard of me.
- 5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy spirit not many days hence
- Leviticus chp 23 : 21-