MOUNT MOREH-YAH : The mountain where YeHoVaH is Our Teacher
YeHoVah gave his children A weekly reminder. He commanded Moses in Leviticus 23, we have not being given a choice rather a command that must be obeyed this is not choice or a pick and choose verse.
- Lev 23:1- end).
YeHoVah said to Moshe, Tell the people of Israel my appointed time or designated times of YeHoVaH which you are to proclaim as “Holy convocations.” So What’s a holy convocation?
- It is a set-apart gathering,
- It is a rehearsal,
- It is a sacred assembly.
- It is a moedim,
An appointed time. Who appointed the time? YeHoVah did. Who set it apart? YeHoVaH did. So do we have any say in the matter at all? Big NO.
- These are YeHoVah's feasts.” Most people do not know that The weekly Sabbath is also a Feast day Leviticus 23; 1-3, when we talk about the Feast we completely overlook the weekly Sabbath as a feast day and just focus on the annual feasts.
- The Sabbath is a moedim a Feasts of YeHoVah.
- The first and the last day of the Feasts of YeHoVah is a Sabbath no matter which day they fall on. IT is called A HIGH DAY SABBATH (Lev 23; 7-8) any holy Convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein it is called the High Day Sabbath most people call it High Feast.
- The difference between the weekly Sabbath and the High day Sabbaths of the feast? During the HIGH DAY SABBATH you are only allowed to cook. But Not in the weekly Sabbath that is the only differences.
- On the seventh day, YeHoVah was finished with his work which He had made so He rested. On the seventh day from all his work which He had made,
- He blessed the seventh day and separated it as holy because on that day He rested from all His work which He had created.” (Gen 2; 2-3)
in the Complete Jewish Bible it continues: “so that it itself could produce.” This is saying that the Sabbath day is supposed to produce something. But what does it produce? This is David Stern’s version. The fact of the matter is that when you begin to rest; when you take that time to reflect, to worship, to gather, there is a growth.
- You are supposed to be producing fruit.
- You are supposed to be producing good work.
- You are not supposed to be forsaking the assembling of yourselves, as is the manner of some people.
- And there are people that don’t take this seriously. “Well, you know, the Sabbath is a day of rest, a day of rest and study.” It is a day for a sacred assembly, brothers and sisters. It is a day for holy convocation. It is a day of worship as much as it is a day of rest. People need to understand that because if you don’t understand that, then what are you going to do? You are not going to keep the Sabbath holy.
- How do you keep the Sabbath holy?
The Bible says: (Ex 20:8-11) “Remember the Sabbath to set it apart for YeHoVaH.
- We see that we are to remember the Sabbath day and to keep it holy. How do you keep it holy?
- The way you keep it holy is a holy convocation. It is a sacred assembly. It is not just a day of rest, but a holy convocation.
- That is one of the reasons why we make our Sabbath services available to all that are willing to join us. That is why we make it available so that people are not subject to just going to places where they are teaching all manner of things, but they are actually, hopefully, getting the truth without the leaven.
- When Yeshua says “beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, beware of the leaven of the Sadducees, and beware of the leaven of Herod;” what He was saying was to beware of the leaven of all of these denominations and false teachings.
For whom was it thus made?
- "And He said unto them, The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath." Mark 2:27. NOTE: It was not made for the Jews alone.
- The Jews derive their name from Judah, one of the twelve sons of Jacob, The Sabbath was made more than two thousand years before there was a Jew.
How does the Bible use the term sanctify in other texts?
- Ex. 19:23.See also Joel 1:14, where it says: "Sanctify [i.e., appoint] ye a fast, call a solemn assembly, gather the elders and all the inhabitants of the land into the house of the Lord."
- In all the places in the sacred text it means to appoint, or proclaim, as in Joshua 20:7; 2 Kings 10:20, 21; Zeph. 1:7, margins. So when the Sabbath was sanctified, as the last act by which it was made for man, an appointment, or proclamation, of the Sabbath was given.
On which day did the people gather a double portion of the manna?
When the rulers told Moses of this act, what reply did he make?
Ex. 16:23. NOTE: The proclamation of the Sabbath from Sinai.
When had YHVH said this?
In the beginning, when YHVH sanctified the Sabbath, thus proclaiming its sacredness. What did some of the people do on the seventh day? "And it came to pass, that there went out some of the people on the seventh day together, and they found none."Ex. 16:27.
How did YHVH reprove their disobedience?
Was breaking the Sabbath a refusal to walk in the law of YHVH?
Why did YHVH give the Sabbath?
Ezek. 20:20. NOTE: As the Sabbath was given that man might keep in memory the creative power of YHVH, it can be readily seen that a power endeavouring to exalt itself above Yah would first try to cover up or remove that which called man's special attention to his Creator. This could be done in no way so effectually as by setting aside YHVH's memorial, the seventh day Sabbath. To this work of the papacy Daniel had reference when he said, he shall "think to change times and laws." Dan. 7:25.
Reasons for Sabbath keeping
In what way is the true Yah is distinguished from all false gods? YHVH is the true Elohim, He is the living Yah, and an everlasting king... Jeremiah 10:10-12
How did Paul explain to the idolatrous Athenians the identity of the true Yah?
Acts 17:23, 24.
What did the apostles tell the idolaters at Lystra?
Acts 14:15. (See also Revelation 10:6; 14:6,7.)
What is the reason given in the fourth commandment for keeping the Sabbath holy?
Exodus 20:11. NOTE:
- The Sabbath is the great memorial of the creative power of the true and living Yah. YHVH's design in making the Sabbath was that man might never forget the Creator of all things. But in connection only with the week is religion obviously the explanation of its origin, and the week only is uniformly attributed to command of YHVH.
- The week exists because of the Sabbath. It is historically and scientifically true that the Sabbath was made by YHVH. When we remember that millions of the world's inhabitants today are idolaters, and then since the Fall, idolatry, with it strain of resultant evils, has ever been a prevailing sin, and then, think that the observance of the Sabbath, as YHVH ordained it, would have prevented all this, we can better appreciate the value of the Sabbath institution, and of Sabbath keeping.
What is the Sabbath to those who keep it holy?
- Ezekiel 20:20. NOTE: The observance of the Sabbath connects man with the origin of his race, with the six days' creation, and with the Creator Himself. The Sabbath thus becomes a sign by which the believers in a historical Revelation are distinguished from those who have allowed these great facts to fade from their remembrance (Exodus 31:31) . . .
- The observance of the Sabbath, then, becomes the characteristic of those who cherish the recollections of the origin of their race, and who worship YHVH not merely as Elohim, the Everlasting Almighty, but a YeHoVah, the historical YHVH, the Creator, who has revealed Himself to man from the dawn of his existence as the Yah of love, and afterwards of mercy and grace, of promise and performance.
How important is it that we come to know Yah?
- And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true Yah, and Yeshua, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3. Is there any danger that the people of Yahweh may forget Him?. Beware that thou forget not YHVH thy Elohim, in not keeping His commandments, and His judgments, and His statutes." Deuteronomy 8:11
What other reason is given for keeping the Bible Sabbath?
- Verily My Sabbaths ye shall keep; for it is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the YeHoVah that doth sanctify you." Exodus 31:13.
- NOTE: To sanctifies to make holy, or to set apart for a holy use. The sanctification, or making holy, of sinful beings can be wrought only by the creative power of YHVH through Yeshua by the Holy Spirit. In 1 Corinthians 1:30 we are told that Yeshua is made unto us "sanctification;" and in Ephesians 2:10, it is said that "we are His workmanship, created in Yeshua unto good works.
- The Sabbath, therefore, is a sign of what Yeshua is to the believer, because it is a reminder of the creative power of YHVH manifested in the work of regeneration. It is the sign of the power of YHVH, therefore, in both creation and redemption.
- To the believer it is the evidence, or sign, that he knows the true Yah, who, through Messiah, created all things, and who through Messiah, redeems the sinner and makes him whole
Was it YHVH's plan that the Seventh day Sabbath be used as a day for public worship?
- "Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the Sabbath of rest, an holy convocation." Leviticus 23:3.NOTE: Convocation is an assembly of people. these are not Jewish laws, but YHVH's Laws for all mankind to obey. Read Genesis 1:14, Psalm 81:3-5, Psalm 104:19, Leviticus 23:4, Exodus 12:2, 13:4, and Isaiah 66:23.
The Seal of Yahweh
With what were they sealed and Where were they sealed
- And I saw another angel Rev. 7:2-3 A seal is a "mark, sign, figure, or image." That which confirms ratifies, or makes stable; assurance; that which authenticates."--Webster
What does the Bible present as the object of a sign, or seal?
- Read Dan.6:8. NOTE: That is, affix the signature of royalty, showing who it is that demands obedience, and his right to demand it. "A seal is used always in connection with some law or enactment that demands obedience."
With what is YHVH's seal connected?
Read Isa. 8:16.
Does the first commandment show who its author is?
Read Ex. 20:3.
Does the third commandment show who the author of the law is?
Read Ex. 20:7.
How are the followers be distinguished, while waiting for Yeshua to appear?
Here is the patience of the saints; here are they that keep the commandments of YHVH, and the faith of Yeshua. " Rev. 14:21.
What are the three essentials of an official seal?
The seal of a lawgiver must show three things (1) His Name(2) His official position, title or authority and so his right to rule and(3) the extent of his dominion and jurisdiction
Why is the Sabbath a sign between YHVH and His people?
Read Exod.31:17, The Sabbath is the sign or mark or seal of the creator.
In what two ways does YHVH say the Sabbath is a sign?
1. Read Ezekiel 20:20
2. Read Exod. 31;31.
Note – The Sabbath is a sign of YHVH’s creative power, whether manifested in creation or redemption; for redemption is creation- re-creation. It requires the same power to redeem that it does to create “create in me a new heart” Psalm 51:10 ; Ephesian 2:10; YHVH designs that each Sabbath we shall call Him to mind as ONE who create us and come in His presence and whose grace and sanctifying power are working in us to fit us for His eternal kingdom.
What special sealing work is to take place just before the letting loose of the winds of destruction upon the earth?
Read Rev.7:2, 3 also Ezekiel 9:1-6
What is said of the character of the sealed ones?
How is the remnant church described by the revelatory?
YHVH’S SPECIAL WARNING
Read Rev.14:9, 10, 12 Rev. 13:16